Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet online check-in: what boarding priority do you get?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ise wrote:
rob@rar.org.uk, not without royalities if you patent the "business process" first Very Happy

Too late; he's published the idea. Expect to see treadmills at easyjet checkins next season, and blame rob@rar.org.uk.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Helen Beaumont

You are right, I was using Newcastle but it was Geneva that let me board late, I find them very good there to. I have also used flights from other airports in the past, before they started the Newcastle Geneva route and found the flights much better thah any of the charter fights I have used.

I think I may have seen you on a couple of flights.... a lady who looke dcertainly like she was a ski chalet owner... don't remember why, but maybe it was a sweatshirt she was wearing....
If it was you , hi!

I have to say most of the complaints I've heard in resort have been about the London airports. One more than others, but I don't remember which.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oopalley, no don't think it was me. I don't have a t-shirt/sweatshirt for my chalet, it's only a 1 bedroom apartment. Last trip out by plane was 5th March.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Personally I have always found easyjet to be quick, courteous, helpful and EASY

me too. My disabled mother flew out to Geneva with them last year, on her own, to join us for a summer week in the Alps, having been handed over, in her wheelchair, to easyJet at East Midlands. She had nothing but praise for the service she received - helpful, unstuffy, unpatronising and friendly. We've done masses of flights with them, and rarely had a problem of any kind. Am taking my husband to Geneva tomorrow, he is travelling with hand baggage only. Can't find anything on their website about online check in. Must have another look - must have missed it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
Can't find anything on their website about online check in. Must have another look - must have missed it.

Where is he flying from? Online check-in is currently from Gatwick only.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar.org.uk wrote:
pam w wrote:
Can't find anything on their website about online check in. Must have another look - must have missed it.

Edinburgh was the first to roll out, Rob wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sat 26-08-06 15:44; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michelle wrote:
rob@rar.org.uk wrote:
pam w wrote:

Edinburgh was the first to roll out, Rob wink

North of the border - doesn't count Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rob@rar.org.uk, that from a boy from the valleys? Oh how quick these people are to forget their roots. You'll never be welcomed in the rugby club with an attitude like that! Im shocked!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
nbt wrote:
rob@rar.org.uk, that from a boy from the valleys? Oh how quick these people are to forget their roots. You'll never be welcomed in the rugby club with an attitude like that! Im shocked!

Laughing I drove past my old rugby club this weekend and I suspect that I'd be viewed as a bit of a stranger these days! For any of my Scottish friends, please note the smiley at the end of my gratuitous insult Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy