Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sun Valley, Idaho

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a qucik note from here in SV .

Fantastic conditions probably best in 25 years. The resort has just annouced an extension to the season closing I think I read 23rd April.

Anyway, uncrowded slopes, great food & today was the first day of season with spring conditions Very Happy

Will give further reports when Im back in Holland next week.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And rain and snow the next day, still fantastic winter for Sun Valley. Only thing missing is the usually very tanned locals, looking kind of pale this year.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ps: and hit 100 inch base yesterday for only the fourth time in last 40 years Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I left on Sunday, I had to drive to Salt Lake. It was a shame to miss the Saturday dump uptop.how was it ?
Did'nt it rain on Saturday downtown Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You needed good crud skiis as the snow was blown into place and not exactly fluffy, still fun though. We had a couple of days of spring again but back to snowing up top with a mix of rain and snow at the bottom.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well it is spring finally, any conditions goes Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Do the Bowls still have coverage?

A lot of the time they are just brown with a few white strips to ski on.

Good year for Sun Valley.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The bowls were excellent last week and get this, all south facing slopes were 100% coverred !!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy