Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Famous people on the piste.

Poster: A snowHead
Nadenoodlee, And you wouldn't? Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I thought it was pretty common knowledge he would be more interested in Mr Snowbunny wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I saw David Hasslehoff buying shirts on the kings road last year. He's huge....looked all of 6'5 and has somewhat "gone to seed" since his baywatch days.

I used to see danni minogue loads as she lives just around the corner from my old flat. I also used to see Bob Geldof most mornings walking his daughters to school!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
mwareing, You must live VERY close to me then ... Prince A Drive perchance?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We took a day off at Jackson Hole to go snow mobiling to some local hot springs, think they were called Granite Hot springs and Uma Thirman turned up. She was very, vert tall and wore a blue polka dot bikini from memory. We were having our lunch at the the time and one guy on the next table got up with his video cam. and started taking shots of everything before working his way, painfully obviously, over to a point where he could get a few shot of her.

Met Martin Bell at the ski show in MCR, seemed a really nice bloke, gave me 'Colorado in a bag'.

Seen his brother there to, looking very grumpy but probably needs to do something to keep Joe Public at bay.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Someone has pointed these people out to me .

In the States back in the late 80s I,ve seen Clint Estwood, Arnold Swarzerneger,Don Johnson & his wife I think was Meg Ryan, Martina Naratilova,Bruce Willis & Demi morre.

A couple of seasons ago in St Anton on the next table in the StAntoHof Kenny Dalglish & Alan Hanson & Familys. Also sawPresident Putin on the slopes. Kim Wild (remember her ) used to be regular in St Anton.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I saw a 'vision' of red hair and a powder blue one piece in Megeve at the time of the British forces championship in '88, I think I recall. I wouldn't have noticed her but for 6 hulking great guys trying to keep up with her. We concluded they were her bodyguards. She wasn't a bad skier either...!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ott Gangl, whos the one on the left.... brian johnson from acdc ?

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I live opposite Rachel Stevens - the back of my house faces hers and the poor girl has to put up with my boyfriend drooling at her at all bl**dy hours!

Never seen anyone famous skiing but saw De La Soul at the 2002 Boarderweek in Val Thorens - wicked concert made even better by the fact it was such a random venue for them to play!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
who the hell is Rachel Stevens, never heard of her ? Hardly famous as in movie star,royalty ?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stanton wrote:
who the hell is Rachel Stevens, never heard of her ? Hardly famous as in movie star,royalty ?

Are you calling Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo not a film?!

oh right I see your point...

Anyway any red blooded bloke who does not know the lovely Rachel should go out and grab some sclub7 now THAT is music!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

who the hell is Rachel Stevens

Shocked stanton, You need to get out more my son
Quote:

live opposite Rachel Stevens - the back of my house faces hers and the poor girl has to put up with my boyfriend drooling at her at all bl**dy hours!
Is there room for my telescope in your house
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

Are you calling Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo not a film?!

...and what of the SClub TV series?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SClub music is great - not so sure about the TV series tho...
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
eEvans, Thats spot on, I used to live there before I moved to the road with a Park Gate and then to a Conservation area in a Diamond Shape...

You've probably seen me running around the hockey pitches in Battersea Park in my lovely Yellow & Purple hockey kit!!!
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman,

She is so tiny you would need the telescope
latest report
JT, So would she wink
snow report
Anyone got a picture of this girl ?

Sorry I thought this thread was about really famous people the kind of folk that cant walk down the streets of London,Paris, Berlin ,Amsterdam New York, Moscow Tokyo without being recognised.
snow conditions
stanton,

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! (but could save your life!)
http://www.rachelgetsfruity.com/flash.html
Needs flash too.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 21-11-05 16:13; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
Quote:

Sorry I thought this thread was about really famous people the kind of folk that cant walk down the streets of London,Paris, Berlin ,Amsterdam New York, Moscow Tokyo without being recognised.

I am sure if you added Catford, Deptford and Chigwell to that list Rachel would be recognised
snow conditions
fragglerock, Fantastic. I now wont die of testicular cancer, but I have just had a heart attack.
snow report
Quote:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!

I really should pay attention when people say that. Oops Embarassed
snow report
snowbunny, definately would- especially now he can dance too!
snow conditions
stanton, sorry my star spot didn't qualify!!!

Frosty the Snowman, you're more than welcome to bring your telescope but you'd have to find space btwn my OH's, his mates and all my mates OH'S!! i seem to have had an awful lot of male visitors since I moved in here!!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy