Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paging PG

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, My name is Jo. I believe you met me brother Alan on Saturday 11th in Chalet D'Arc 2000 when he was having lunch. Thankyou for the great tips. We had an excellent 8 days skiing. Anyway, enough of all that. I was browsing your site earlier today and found a pocket book about skiing fitness which I would really like to buy BUT I cannot ind the book again on your site!?! Can you help? I feel like I need it.

Thankyou

Jo
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jo, Alan, glad it went well! (Did you miss out the first course in any other meals at the Chalets de l'Arc? Wink Very Happy )

I'll have a look later, I vaguely remember a post by someone on that topic...

And welcome to snowHead snowHeads!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, we haven't actually met, you met my brother Alan and my sister-in-law Gaynor that day while me and my partner Simon were lunching in 1800 that particular day. They insisted we went to Chalets de L'Arc for lunch on our last day and from their reports we decided against 3 courses. We opted for 2 courses each and had great difficulty skiing for our last hour of the holiday! Fantastic food - probably the best meal all holiday. We spent most of our holiday lunches eating gallettes at the creperie at the bottom of the Vallandry chair lift due to my skiing lessons starting/finishing there.

Unfortunately I won't be going skiing again until next season (having been twice this season) but I would like to improve my fitness before I go again. I think the thing I saw on your site was actually an advert for the book rather than a topic, when I clicked on a link for it, it brought up a whole page relating to the book - just incase that helps . . .

Thanks for whatever you can dig up for me . . . Very Happy

Jo
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy