Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just checked Sophie in for her flight to Geneva tomorrow...

Poster: A snowHead
As of Monday her Ladyship takes up a new job in Geneva meaning a summer of commuting and trying to co-ordinate business trips but hopefully an end to fretting over winter ski flights! I'll move out sometime in the Autumn.

Makes it easier to justify a 2 day PSB weekend when it's only a 2 hour drive!

So a busy Summer coming up, not even mentioning the Chamonix project...(more later...)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Murdoch, Exciting times and a busy summer for you, good luck to you both Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Murdoch, You and Sophie have fun and keep us posted!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wow - eye colour just changed from brown to green. Good luck to you both!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowbunny, easiski, jayne durham, thank you!

It's quite (hugely?) exciting and a somewhat unexpected culmination of several years of dreaming, plotting and drunken scheming. Not that Geneva per se is a particularly exciting city, but it's in such a great location. So much kit to buy!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Murdoch,
Quote:

So much kit to buy!

Time to make the c/c glow red Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Murdoch, good luck!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The very best of luck to you both....let us know how you are getting on.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen Beaumont, cheers!

snowbunny, how many pairs of skis shall we buy today? SL, GS, All mountain, big mountain, off piste, on piste, lunch piste, just a little piste after a few too many grappas, red ones, blue ones, dusky pink ones to match the colour of my sun burned nose.

I think I need a new credit card already.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David Murdoch, The opportunities are endless. There is a Stockli store in Vevey, BTW Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowbunny, zzz has just acquired Stormrider XLs mounted with Naxo nx21s which seems like a fun all round rig. Will wait till next year. Definitely gettingrace skis as have found a few ski clubs who do "masters" racing and that seems like a fun idea.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David Murdoch, The ski store sales are just starting in Switzerland, the temptation will be huge Little Angel
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowbunny, I am no stranger to temptation... wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Murdoch, I do believe that ise, was considering buying a touring setup similar to
Quote:

Stormrider XLs mounted with Naxo nx21s

not sure if he has made his mind up yet tho.

If you go for race skis, then I'm guessing you will need several pairs wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowbunny, I believe he was. Don't know the result.

Well, Soph has her 150 SL rig. We need a 165 SL set for me and a 180 cm set for GS that we can share. And new catsuits wink

We really, really liked the Elan race skis at the PSB last year even though I am a Rossi afficianado. So much testing to be done.
ski holidays
DM,

1st part of the master plan up and running then, best of luck to you both
snow report
JT, thanks John, makes LG next year all the easier to arrange!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy