Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra 2007

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, I went my first ski holiday this year with my girl friend to Soll and it was great.

Im now looking at booking Andorra for a big group of us (around 10 people) mainly beginners in Skiing/Snowboarding.

We want to fly from Glasgow and will probably be looking to book ski school or snow board lessons. I am looking to arrange to the flights/accomodation/equipment hire/lesson all sepratly or should I be looking for package deal?

Any one got any tips on good websites for Accomodation in Andorra, cheap flight to there from glasgow and information on tuition and transfers?

PS we are looking at andorra because of the night life so any suggestions on what resort in Andorra would be good too. My first thought is PAS DE LA CASA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dj_colinbell, Myself & 3 friends are just back from a week in Pas & I have to say we loved it. It doesnt have the charm of the Alps but makes up for it in other ways. We booked a package & having checked out prices for equipement hire & lift passes found it was the same price to book through our TO. We also booked ski school through the TO as it wasnt any cheaper to do it in the resort. We did book some private lessons when we got there as they are really cheap & were excellent.

We stayed in the Himalaia Pas which was lovely - big rooms & great food. But there is a good selection of apartments & hotels so you should have a big choice.

www.grandvalira.com is the official website & gives all info on lift passes etc..

We were all skiers of varyin levels - beginner to advanced & all enjoyed it. The beginners in particular found the tuition and range of pistes pretty spot on. There were a lot of boarders & any that we met said it was great.

the next resort along from Pas, Soldeu looks lovely but is much smaller & quieter than Pas, so if youre in a big group & looking for the nightlife then its probably the place for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avoid the Hotel Katalunya, exclusive to First Choice, in Pas. It's a flee pit. If your unfortunate to get put in a room on the first or second floors, you can forget getting any sleep. The only plus point is that the food is good.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mark v1.0 wrote:
Avoid the Hotel Katalunya, exclusive to First Choice, in Pas. It's a flee pit. If your unfortunate to get put in a room on the first or second floors, you can forget getting any sleep. The only plus point is that the food is good.

No sleep might not be problem for us wink

Thanks for the advice guys.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy