Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big heads - there's a helmet for you going cheap!

Poster: A snowHead
Roll up, roll up! After the dust has settled on our monster Head helmet subscription offer we find there are still several monster-sized helmets left.
Go to http://www.head.com/protection/en/html/index.html and look up the lids (freestyle Pro S model) to see what's on offer - the only size available is XXL so check the sizing chart.

The original deal was £15 for a subscription and you got a Pro S Model Head helmet for free via Snow and Rock. We're sitting on the final few helmets now (not literally) - they're light, have a removable liner and ear-pads and are as good as we've tried. They come in a tasteful matt black with a graphic indicating your ability to throw down corked 7s off rollers, but on the other hand it could say 'I value my head, like the venting and my ears get cold'. It could also say 'what's that? A 70 quid lid plus a six-issue subscription to Fall Line worth £19.80 for a total of £15 plus p&p - I know a bargain when my large brainy head sees one!'

P&P is at cost which is £6.95 for Special Delivery - we sent a load of lids out without this and hey presto, they all got eaten in the post....

Email info@fall-line.co.uk and we'll sort it out, or call our subs line on 01778 392038.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fallliner, You've got mail!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ohh nice as I have a big odd shaped head. Confused
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Subs line know nothing about it yet (obviously their heads aren't as big as ours) - So I have sent an email
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They did not at first but do now,I just phoned and done the deal.

thanks fallliner,
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
fallliner,

Many thanks, you are obviously doing a storming trade with the potato heads, and you'll have to find some thing else to sit on. If you do phone ask for Susan Williams - she's getting the hang of it now.

2 1/2 weeks to go snowHead

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 15-03-06 16:13; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A better number to call to speak to Susan Williams is 01733 293250 the other number is a central subscriptions number and they don't know what is happening and they are not able to transfer you. She is the right person.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Susan has also sorted me out. Three cheers for Susan.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Woah there, Zorro! I'm sitting over the way from Susan and she's going 'not me - the central number know what's happening now' - though they didn't until they actually read the email I sent before the post was put up...

So try the central number again and you'll get some sort of joy. If you don't want helmets we can cover the other end with Smartwool socks. Or you could do a sort of 'dance of the DVDs' with a freeride DVD. Every angle covered, we like to think.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ray Zorro, it looks like your sig is right again Razz
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nick_C, the story of my life so far Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fallliner, Do you do boots with "foot" written on.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You might have something there... I'm off to the patent office.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yup that's all done then............

Regards
BigHead snowHead

Cheers fallliner,
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
fallliner, on behalf of big heads everywhere..........Thank You!
snow report
I knew there had to be somewhere all the large-bonced types hang out - and a big thanks to all of you. Don't forget that you'll get a magazine that'll suddenly appear in September and you'll wonder what on earth it's doing on your mat. It's not just about the big hat...
Once you get your lids let us know what you think of them.
latest report
fallliner, thanks for that, I look forward to receiving it next week snowHead
snow report
fallliner, super service, it arrived this morning snowHead Excellent job. I'm really very pleased - thanks a lot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
falliner

I tried to subscribe for this helmet offer earlier in this season (not an XXL unfortunately) but on the 3 or 4 occasions I called the subs line was either engaged with no queuing or simply not answered. Not really good enough and I'm not tempted by any other offers so that's at least one potential subscriber you've missed out on
ski holidays
Thanks for that feedback - I'm passing it onto our subscriber people. You could try wearing a hat under the big size???
snow report
Tried to sort it this afternoon, but all gone Crying or Very sad
latest report
Hang on in there rainman - I know we still have several left because they're behind my desk... It was XXL you wanted, yes?
snow report
fallliner, yes - called and spoke to a girl on the subscriptions line and she said they were all gone. Normally, I struggle to find anything to fit my massive bonce! How should I go about this, then?
ski holidays
fallliner wrote:
Once you get your lids let us know what you think of them.

I'm delighted with mine... picked it up from the PO this morning and was relieved to find it fits perfectly, it was a bit of a punt buying a helmet without trying it on first but it's definitely paid off. My OVO helmet, which sadly expired a week ago, was a 62cm XL and was just a little tight across my forehead, this one fits perfectly and the quality is as good as anything I've looked at in the shops, considerably better than most in fact. Stylish, super comfortable and low-profile for an XXL helmet.

An unbelievable result for £22, so many thanks. I look forward to receiving the magazines (Document for me) later in the year...
snow report
elvis, your royal mail must be better than mine Razz

Still waiting for the donkey to get around to my street
snow conditions
Hi, are there any of these helmets left? If so I'll call and subscribe.

thanks
ski holidays
fallliner, all sorted now. Rang up this morning, and now looking forward to delivery. Cheers Very Happy
latest report
fallliner, Dead chuffed with my helmet
Quote:

Stylish, super comfortable and low-profile

now looking forward to seeing the next issue of the mag
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I called this afternoon, and subscribed, so a nice new big helmet should be on its way to me! It has to be lower volume than my Salomon Crossmax full face helmet!
snow conditions
Glad you like the lids. We reckoned they were pretty good so were happy to subject them to the withering fire rained upon anything that's a bit crap that crops up here...
snow conditions
At the eosb my chin strap catch broke.
So once I got back I got in contact with Head UK and explained that I got the helmet here rather than a shop. They immediately knew about the fallline offer and offered to replace the helmet once I sent the broken one back.

I have now received my replacement helmet so I would like to say a big thank you to Head UK for the quick easy help and very good customer service you provided.

Thanks

Nick

(hope someone up there reads this forum Laughing )
snow report
Can I add to the Compliment above

My Helmet got lost in the post initially and Falline immediately sent me another one which arrived this morning - This is what customer service should be about. If only other companies and businesses could be as good as this

Cheers Falline

Kieran
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy