Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blizzard Latigo, please suggest similar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My Latigos are starting to fall apart,they’ve done really well .I spend 10 weeks a year in the Paradiski area they were second hand and I think I need some new skis.
Can I please have some advice what to buy ,I’ve been really happy with Blizzard and would like to stay with the brand. Happy to spend a bit ,I haven’t got too many years of hard skiing left.
Thanks for answering.
Enigma
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New for 19/20 from Blizzard is the Brahma 82 so just buy them and swap ya bindings over and ya sorted Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for your help
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@enigma, There's something about the Blizzard Latigo that makes them an outstanding ski (mainly on piste!). I've kept hold of my pair in 184 as my go to cruising ski just because of the balance of race-tech and solid construction. Sorry to hear that your Latigos are "starting to fall apart", great ski though! snowHead

Edit to add http://www.skiessentials.com/Chairlift-Chat/2020-Blizzard-Brahma-82-Ski-Review

Looks like a hybrid Carbon/Titanium Latigo/Brahma with less camber and less rocker.

Rather boring YouTube review, but has some on-snow footage that gives the impression of the skis whilst on piste.

http://youtube.com/v/vKvZvSC2T-Q

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 4-05-19 13:56; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@enigma, if you’re out for 10 weeks, try as many as you can reasonably try. Many/most shops will discount the hire costs off purchase.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy