Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hey Pommies!!!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Greetings from God's Country, where the Sierra snow continues to pile up deep and dry. More than 10 feet since the first of March and more on the way. Many deep days have been had.

BTW....does anyone know the score of the kermits v England rugby match?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Annoying Seppo,

we got hammered...!! see the rugby Union thread.!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Greetings from God's Country
Welcome to our first poster from Saudia Arabia. More than 3 metres in under 2 weeks. How awful having no sunshine to ski and tan in.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Annoying Seppo, shame your fellow countrymen can't defend a record one-day score Laughing

And who holds the Ashes right now? Puzzled

(mind you I'm sure you'll be taking them back this winter! Sad )

Welcome to SnowHeads! snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Annoying Seppo, hang on a minute, an Aussie in California? Am I missing something? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
TallTone, he's not a whinging con, he's a septic, hence the name.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat, a what?
snow report
 brian
brian
TallTone, a Septic Tank == citizen of the USA Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
so shouldn't the thread title be 'Hey Limeys!!!!!', we seem to be getting our colonial insults a bit mixed up tsk tsk. Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
AxsMan, He's unable to wipe his butt without instructions printed on each sheet and then has the attention span of an epileptic goldfish so by the time he's squeezed his arm past the seat rim he's wondering what it went down there to do . . . so don't expect him to get even close with epithets . . . we look on him as an old family pet you tend to forget about till it drools in your lap or leaves a sloppy reminder on the living-room rug 'cos it got lost on the way to the garden. He's inconvenient and incontinent but mostly harmless rolling eyes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Masque, Uh, I guess you guys must know each other ? nice post Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Annoying Seppo wrote:
Greetings from God's Country, where the Sierra snow continues to pile up deep and dry. More than 10 feet since the first of March and more on the way. Many deep days have been had.

BTW....does anyone know the score of the kermits v England rugby match?

Seppo,
Maybe the English rugby team were all out on the p!ss the night before, some sportsmen do that sort of thing. At least they turned up for the match and got some points.

PS Bode can still win the overall title but he now needs snookers. Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
So Jwazz closed thenAnnoying Seppo, ?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Good to see that Masque remains fixated on my anus. Sorry though, you'll have to work out your leather lederhosen fantasies somewhere else. Maybe dangerboy will invite you to his next "Dress Like Hermann Goering" party and let you operate the battery powered riding crop.

And bh1...thank you for posting the pic of Fox's latest conquest. I heard he likes her to dress him min pink and call him "Edith".

BTW eurotards, this is where I'll be tomorrow:

18" [approx. 50 cm. for you kermits] overnight and currently snowing heavily. If the lot of you ever get past the snowplow stage, come on over and I will school you.
ski holidays
"plough" Wink
ski holidays
bh1, Very Happy Laughing
latest report
Annoying Seppo, don't you mean "teach you"? Or are you planning that we should swim with the dolphins? Puzzled
snow report
TallTone, "school", used as a verb, is American slang for "showing up", humiliating or defeating. In the context above it refers to the fact that my mad Norcal steeze would astound you eurotards.
ski holidays
Annoying Seppo wrote:
TallTone, "school", used as a verb, is American slang for "showing up", humiliating or defeating. In the context above it refers to the fact that my mad Norcal steeze would astound you eurotards.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience. Skullie
snow report
What does "Norcal" mean? Puzzled
snow conditions
Annoying Seppo, farting in snowdrift is not a skill that we all desire or could even hope to achieve to your standard and it's difficult to move conversations away from your nether regions since that's where all the noise comes from . . .

mind you, he can't be all bad he can spell rugby . . . but doesn't have cable?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sharkymark wrote:
What does "Norcal" mean? Puzzled

It's short for "Northern California", unfortunately that state is full of illiterate idiots, so the best schooling they receive can only manage to teach them 6 letters for where they live.
ski holidays
Annoying Seppo wrote:
TallTone, "school", used as a verb, is American slang for "showing up", humiliating or defeating.

That would be what Bode did in the World Cup?
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Annoying Seppo wrote:
TallTone, "school", used as a verb, is American slang for "showing up", humiliating or defeating.

That would be what Bode did in the World Cup?

No he was wagging it most of the time. (wagging it = playing truant).

Anyway Seppo is a lawyer he won't be skiing just looking for business (ambulance chasing).

Seppo,
California is not God's country, it's not even God's back yard. Why? Because Arnie isn't God (although he thinks he is).

If you ever get brave enough (and get enough holidays) to try some real mountains not those little roped off hills you Yanks frighten yourselves with, then come over to the Alps.
snow report
And look what happened to the last country taken over by an Austrian with ideas above his station...
ski holidays
... ps, some of my best friends (and relatives) are Californian.
latest report
Annoying Seppo, the EoSB would be perfect for you to show us your "Norcal" style... would be great to meet ya Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It would be great to meet a Yank with a keenly devloped sense of humour.
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, Masque ???????
ski holidays
kuwait_ian, I said keenly, not overly wink
ski holidays
Hey Seppo, it's probably too small but this might be for you