Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A Few Reviews

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Background

I weigh about 135 lbs.
I am about 5 feet 8 inches tall.
I am an advanced/expert skier.

Atomic Metron M:10 (164 cm)

Groomers: 10/10
These skis grip very well. They hold an edge with ease. Their radius and sidcut making turning ridiculously easy and efortless.
Bumps: 8/10
Their flex pattern is nice in the bumps. I did not ski many bumps though.
Glades: 8/10
Their generous sidcut makes turning in the tight trees easy. However if there is enough fresh snow, it can be hard.
Off-Piste: 6/10
I skied these in about a foot of fresh. Their float was okay, since they have such a wide tip. Turning was somewhat hard, especially compared to the Rossi B4s that I skied the next day.

Rossignol B4 (168 cm)

Groomers: 5/10
These skis can hold an edge. However, they are not very fast or nimble. They are not stable at speeds either.
Bumps: 6/10
They are not terrible in bumps, but are kind of wide. They do not turn quick enough to be a good mogul ski.
Glades: 9/10
These handled glades nicely. Turning was great, especially with a lot of fresh snow. If they were longer, they could be troublesome.
Off-Piste: 10/10
Off-piste is the high point of these skis. With their wide waist they have an awsome float. Their good float makes turning in the deep effortless. They are good in really steep conditions as well.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy