Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reality Check

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All but the very top of Chamonix Valley was open today. Shame, everyone was either going home, arriving or didn't think to check, so Epic day had by myself and Mrs SZK, they must come around once every 5 years or so and still more to open tommorow. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have the lifts shut?

Get back out there man.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marc gledhill, One day a week with the Missus, she took the car, me the trees. Always tommorow. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, So, you had a really good day then Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowbunny, Got a bottle of Champagne in the snow, Chelsea 1-nil up, out for diner with friends tonight, building a tribute to Bob Marley as we speak, oh and did i mention the SNOW? NehNeh
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I will be heading down to Barcelona to watch the Benfica match with my boss, that should be a laugh.

I meant to ask is everyone else stuck inside today due to the amount of Snow dumping outside my window or what ?

Started work at 7am this morning 4 hours to go......... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, and Spurs equalise............ Shocked
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
obelix67, and in the 92nd minute chelski get the winner - booooo
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Quote:

snowbunny, Got a bottle of Champagne in the snow, Chelsea 1-nil up, out for diner with friends tonight, building a tribute to Bob Marley as we speak, oh and did i mention the SNOW?

You did as it happens Razz Razz Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We woke up to 30cm of fresh and it has been lashing it down all day. Pretty good morning at the petites roches, empty pistes

and orgasmic off-piste

This afternoon I spent visiting a friend in hospital who has just arrived back after a big avalanche accident where he was carried 500m down a mountain. He was incredibly lucky to be alive. That reminds me, the avy risk is High pretty much everywhere north of Rio and Extreme in the Western Pyrenees. It is going to be cold tomorrow with a very strong North wind at altitude.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy