Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Access sella Ronda from Carezza

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am planning a trip to Carezza next February, does anyone know if the Sella Ronda circuit can be accessed directly from there or is it a trek on a bus? Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lifts out of Campitello, Canazei and Alba which will take you directly on to the Sella Ronda. You can only ski back into Canazei. It depends on where your accommodation is as to whether you'll need a bus or not. It would only be a short ride. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, we are thinking of booking the hotel rosengarten in nova levante. Worried it may be a bit far out?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NeddySkiGoon, yes, but none of these resorts are linked by lift to Carezza.

@Shoe872, to specifically answer your first question: no you can't access the Sella Ronda directly from Carezza. And Nova Levante in particular is on the side of the Carezza ski area which is furthest from the Sella Ronda. I don't think there's a direct bus either - certainly not a frequent one anyway. You'd need to drive to get to the Sella Ronda - probably 30 mins to get to Pozza di Fassa, and a bit further to get to somewhere which is directly on the Sella Ronda (e.g. Canazei).

The local Carezza ski area is, however, quite attractive and directly accessible by lift from Nova Levante. It's quite small though - a half decent skier could ski all the runs on a few hours.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you. We’ll get back to the drawing board. We’re flying into Innsbruck and looking for a resort with direct access to the Sella Ronda.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Shoe872, have a look on Google for a map of the whole Sella Ronda including lifts and pistes - you'll then be able to see which resorts link directly into the circuit.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@denfinella, you're right, I'm misreading my piste map. Carezza is a ski and a long bus ride to the Sella Ronda.

@Shoe872, try following this link:

https://valgardenaskimap.com/en/sella-ronda#gallery
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shoe872 wrote:
Thank you. We’ll get back to the drawing board. We’re flying into Innsbruck and looking for a resort with direct access to the Sella Ronda.

Direct access to Sella Ronda, from Innsbruck the obvious choices are Selva in Val Gardena or Corvara/Colfosco in Alta Badia. Secondary access is available from S. Cristina & Ortisei in Val Gardena and La Villa & S Cassiano in the Badia valley.

Basically, the closer you are to the main circuit the more you will pay for accommodation. If you have your own transport, you can commute from villages further out.

Nova Levante would be a long commute to the Sella Ronda, nearest lift would be the cablecar at Campitello.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy