Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

how was your new kit?

Poster: A snowHead
For all of those who've been away already.

How was your new kit (if you had any)?

I used my Lib Tech Emma P for the first time and was very impressed - plenty of flex for ollying over moguls.

I also used a helmet for the first time - Giro 9.9 - recommended!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New Seth Pistols are amazing in champagne powder (as found in Alta, Snowbird & Jackson Hole)
They float excellently.

The only drawback is on piste it takes so long to get from one edge to the other, that it takes a while to get used to.

Oh, and they are kinda tiring on your legs. After one day on them, you really need a good rub down. (and that's my excuse)

But they are un-f***ing-believable. How did I live without them? -+
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear the Fox hat.Don't understand your signature?
Shouldn't it be 'If God had meant us to ski, he wouldn't have given us mountains, gravity and snow.'Or am i missing summit? I am a boarder & as you know,we supposedly stupid! Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Backpack with a hydration kit. How I ever managed without one I'll never know. Top tip though is to buy a small one (I bought a small Salomon one) so you just have enough room for your stuff and only your stuff.

Definetely recommend the Burton Bullet for larger footed riders. Came into it's own when I started finding some jumps to play with.

Seen some people saying the high backs on this years Burton P1HD bindings have been breaking, but I abused mine royally and they took the punishment without complaint.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
what the fox are Seth Pistols?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Skis Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Confirm backpacks with hydration. Good for skiing with a hangover!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'll third the hydration packs, can't believe how much water I drink when it's there.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
New beer shoes were excellent. good choice in avoiding suede.

thinking about a beer helmet next.. any recommendations ?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oisin,
How about the Guinness/Giro 9?

SB, they are skis. I didn't realise this was a boarder only post, and since no one else had replied, I didn't want you to feel unloved.

And if I must post the photo of the Seth Pistols again, I will
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
WTFH, I'll let you off for posting the s*i word this time.
Just don't let it happen again Wink

Since we've moved to this new forum the boarders seem to have accepted sk*ers - what's going on? Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
WTFH,about your signature,he did & we board.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stephen bleakley wrote:

Since we've moved to this new forum the boarders seem to have accepted sk*ers - what's going on? Laughing

Better be careful Ste. Better not let some of those photos you took on holiday see the light of day. You know the ones where certain members of the party were standing up when they could have been sitting down* had they been wearing the correct mountain attire.

* At the side of the slope naturally.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
There's a story here........please tell!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We are luring the skiiers into a false sense of security Laughing
snow conditions
Simon (Mr T) wrote:
There's a story here........please tell!

I'll say no more than Mr Bleakley and myself were boarding with a couple of individuals who were not boarding. Embarassed

It shall not be allowed to happen again. Evil or Very Mad
snow report
Absolute disgrace. An official ticking off from the darkside brethren!! Laughing
snow report
If God had meant us to snowboard, he would have given us mountains, gravity and snow and left out the t-bars Twisted Evil
snow conditions
Cheeky monkey! Laughing
snow report
True though.What about drag lifts too?
latest report
Or the fact that we have 2 legs?
ski holidays
& 2 Arms for those lovely sticks!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy