Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mitsubishi Delica my daily ski car

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
(Price includes delivery to UK)

BREXIT forces sale (Or rather it gives the French an excuse to make me sell it. I live in France and I can't import a Japanese Delica - I've been MOTing, Taxing and Insuring my cars in the UK for the last 19 years bit no more)

This is my daily driver of the last 4 years, I don't want to sell it but I'm not willing to move house.

Mitsubishi Delica Spacegear Jasper swb
£2,800
1997 2.8ltr diesel swb (last of the series 1 with mechanical injection)
150,000 KM (93,000 miles)
ABS (factory Anti lock brakes)
2 or 4 wheel drive. Fantastic in the snow or off-road, never needed chains.
Factory curtains.
8 seats, middle bench seats & rotate 90 or 180°
MOT Oct 2019
No Rot or Structural rust (You can lookup the MOT's to check)
Spare set of Wheels (alloys) and Tyres - Michelin Latitude Cross for summer and Cooper Weather Master WSC for winter
Ladder bar roof rack.
Interior in good condition for age with normal wear & tear.
Front & rear heater and AC work well.
The tow bar is on factory mounts
Rear seats fold flat to make a base for bed, I’ve slept in this may times.
Exterior has age related bumps & scrapes

I've added Xtrons stereo with rear View camera
Swapped the interior lights for LED
Installed Cruise control (Waeco Magic Speed)
Oil and Filter changed every 5000km
Fuel filter changed for landrover style one after a ebay boshi (turn out to be fake) collapsed and caused me to replace the injection pump.
New expansion bottle, reconditioned cylinder head and injectors (due to the old expansion bottle cracking).

I’ve tried to be as honest as possible in the description, it’s not perfect but is also 23years old. It’s a very versatile piece of kit.
If I was keeping it I would this summer be chasing any surface rust and changing the differential and transfer box oil.

As I said at the top I am happy to deliver this to anywhere in the UK (within reason)
Paypal prefered

Please PM me for Photos, more details just ask.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Idris, pics please, I'm interested but I have to do some more research re. UK storage and intermittent use.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque wrote:
@Idris, pics please, I'm interested but I have to do some more research re. UK storage and intermittent use.

Here ya go.

Just done the 150,000km oil change today, my 14th oil change in this car. I've had it since 87,000km.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque wrote:

Hi Masque, Couldn't figure out how to send pics to a PM so I've added them to the thread. Any questions or other pics you want?
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm curious as to which part of BREXIT forces a sale - so far there is no BREXIT?
Thanks
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Charliee wrote:
I'm curious as to which part of BREXIT forces a sale - so far there is no BREXIT?
Thanks

Also curious about that. Technically hasn't it always been that any vehicle that spends over 6 months in an EU country should be registered there, though Chx is full of UK reg cars that rarely see UK shores. Are they going to clamp down on this? Mine spends 6 months there in the winter and a further month in the summer, but like many others I've just been carrying on like that, as who's to know so long as it's properly MOT'd, taxed and insured in UK (though I reckon a lot aren't).
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy