Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Movement Jam 182cm - for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm selling my pair of Movement Jam's in 182cm length.

Used for 3 weeks on good snow, the bases are in great condition with the main mark being just on the edge of a topsheet where someone skied over me! I'd give the condition a 7.5 / 10. Still loads of life in them.

The skis have a 16.5m turn radius with dimensions of 136/85/117 mm, tip to tail. The bindings are Marker Squires (DIN up to 11) and set for 27.5 ski boots (BSL of 317mm). They'll adjust back a couple of mondo sizes I believe, or can easily be re-drilled.

I've had a blast in all conditions on them - they absolutely rail carves on piste and can switch from short little slalom turns right up to longer arcs with ease. Their shovel width and subtle tip rocker make them float surprisingly well for a ski that performs so well on piste. I've had them in 50cm's of pow and they were great (don't listen to snobs who say you need 100mm waist+ for powder - if you can't have fun on anything, then you're doing it wrong!). The reality in Europe is that 6.5 days out of every 7 are on-piste, due to the conditions - so buy a ski that does that great but can still hold up really well off-trail when you do get the chance. "one ski quiver" is an over-used term but this ski gets pretty close for me.

Here's what Movement say:
This ski has absolutely nothing to prove. Consistently chosen as ‘tester’s favourite’ by
ski magazines and massively popular with the skiing public, the JAM is one of our best selling
skis. The JAM’s ALL MOUNTAIN capabilities stem from its wood core with tri-axial fibre weave, modern shape and Light Rocker 8 tip, all of which come together to result in an exceptional ski. If one word describes this ski better than any other it is ‘balance’ – the JAM is intuitive to ski anywhere on the hill and excels off-piste.

If you're interested then message me and I can send pics via whatsapp.

I'm in South West London (Twickenham) but would post if you wanted for an agreed fee (probably £15 courier or so I guess).

£180

snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy