Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discount passes - Snow Holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So...yes or no?

I've not seen any reviews on their discount passes (which amount to around 70 Euros for two at Espace Killy).

Anyone used them?

http://snow-holidays.com/affiliates/snow-forecast-en
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't suppose you tried this? I'm off to Tignes on Sunday with my brother, and saving 70eur would be nice!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Could be legit, but I'd be a bit dubious without some positive feedback.
From their website:
Quote:
You can contact us by email at customer@snow-holidays.com or call us on ????
and
Quote:
You can cancel your booking by calling us on???... or send an email to booking@snow-holidays.com, ...

And the backing companies: " CORE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT,S.L." and "LUCUS GLOBAL DEVELOP, SL" don't really sound as though they were set up to be in the travel business.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not the most comforting of website FAQs.

What do I do if I have a problem redeeming my voucher?
We are available to help you resolve any issues you may encounter. You can contact our customer service team Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm and from Saturday to Sunday from 9am to 1pm. You will find the customer service phone number at the bottom of your voucher. The phone is: ???
If I cannot find what I want on your website, what can I do?
If you cannot find what you are looking for we can help you find an offer in your desired destination or offer an alternative one that is of interest to you. You can contact us by email at customer@snow-holidays.com or call us on ????
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, I've thrown caution to the wind and had a go. There is a phone number on their site when you go to the resort pages. I also completed their contact form and got a response within a few minutes. If it all goes wrong, I'll just buy lift passes in Tignes, and do a chargeback on the credit card. If it works, then that's 70EUR beer money!

Interestingly, the actual voucher for the ski passes shows it's issued by Tour Diez Travel, and the URL for the voucher is from skiverse.com

I'll update on Monday if this has actually worked.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hope it works for you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@chippie, Good luck and thanks Chippie! I decided discretion was the better part of valour... Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
UPDATE: It works. Just been to the lift pass office and collected the lift passes with no hassle.

70eur saved Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Excellent.

Enjoy the beer.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@chippie, this sounds good, and glad it worked for you. Not sure but you might be able to answer a couple of questions.... 1. How much were your passes? I am probably missing something but the link shows 281 euros ish against the EK price of 294, so a saving but not 35 euros pp. Hopefully that is my mistake although it might be answered by... 2. The link has a VIP icon next to the Espace Killy picture. Is there a vip pass offering something extra to lift access alone? A friend is organising a Val D group trip next year and this would clearly be of interest to him, cheers.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@toyah807, were 258 EUR each.

Not sure what the VIP bit means. They did say they would deliver the passes Tommy accomodation, but I asked to collect from an office, so may be just the delivery that is VIP.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@chippie, cheers
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Group of 17 going to Tignes next year so that will be a massive saving for us. Thank you
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@chippie, Nice work! Were you a guinea pig in a former life? wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy