Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

railflex bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
whats the sp on railflex bindings,is there a noticable difference betwen standard and rf bindings,will they make me ski better wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ozwhit, Only beer will make you ski better. Railflex are usually an integral part of the ski, so the binding choice will be limited. Allegedly Railflex allow the ski to flex better wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ozwhit, which skis are you talking about?

For example, Head 1100 SRFII (railflex) was a completely different ski to the non-railflex version, the 1100SW.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oh yes the more beer the better you ski,the ski is not for me but a friend its the Fischer Vision Instinct from skibilek 182 euros ,some beer pics,too much of a good thing ,ever tried a head stand on skis. Laughing http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2466496 (there a bit blue the sky that is)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ozwhit, if you go with the railflex, you will be limited to which bindings you can attach - they will have to be from Tyrollia (but may be branded as Fischer)
The Railflex system is good, but it does limit you to one manufacturer of bindings. (also you will be best to buy the bindings with the skis, as most shops in the UK which do railflex skis bring in one set of bindings per set of skis, so don't carry extra stock, afaik)

Going for the flat ski allows you the option of choosing any standard binding.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yep i know what your saying ,but they come with the railflex v9 already fitted,and for the price and pp dont seem bad at all
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ozwhit, the advantages are:

- adjust to a new boot without re-drilling
- adjust the binding forward or back for your specific stance
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thats good ,my streetracers are the same can be moved with ease ,will let you all know what they turn up like regards gary
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
comprex wrote:
.......adjust the binding forward or back for your specific stance

After recently being 'Campbell Balanced' that's a major plus IMO.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, Do you know how interchangeable the system is? The reason I ask is I have a set of Fischer railflex bindings kicking around, and I need some skis for the missus. Will they fit on any of the Head railflex skis?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy