Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet flights 2019/20

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
SHAP wrote:
Does anyone have any idea when EJ will release April 2020? Looking for Bristol-Grenoble. Cheers

Depending where your going in the Alps, look at Lyon as well.
Grenoble was triple the price of Lyon for us. Car Hire when pre-planning was cheaper at Lyon as well.

You got a few months to pre-plan - check the routes on googlemaps, etc.
'o)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mr.Egg, Great shout, thanks for this. Likely to add around 20/25 mins to the drive, but could well save us a bundle on car hire and a little on flights. Actually looking at going a week earlier now, so flights should be easy to get at a decent price. Can't believe the car hire difference between Grenoble and Lyon - example, a Qashqai looks to be £512 at Grenoble, and £208 at Lyon. Taking that, and around £40 each saving on the flight, I'll live with the extra 20 minutes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi everyone - we are hoping to fly out to Geneva on the 28th of March and return on the 4th of April. Given that EJ flights are only up till the 28th of March, should I book 2 one way flights or just wait till September to book a return? Outbound flights are super cheap at the moment - dilemma! Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Its usually about £9 fee with Easyjet, which gets spread across the booking. So you may as well book the outward leg now. The only caveat is you are risking easyjet not doing a return flight, similar to Easyjet from Bristol to Innsbruk stop at the end of March usually, and therefor they are cheap flights going out, as there are no return flights coming back.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@jafa, loads of people book easyjet geneva for the EoSB at the end of April so very low risk I would have thought
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ive never flown into Geneva from anywhere, so Im not ofay with their timetables. Hence the caveat of what happens with the Bristol/Innsbruck flights. Cheap at the end of March, as there are none coming back in April
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@stellaps, I've booked 28th March to Lyon, outbound only. Just need to assume that 4th April return will be available back to Bristol.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@SHAP Thanks - I’d better follow suit!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@stellaps, I think it was only around £33 each, so I expect it would only increase the nearer we get.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@SHAP, are they doing "summer" flights Lyon to Bristol now ie 2019? That'd give you a bit of hope for next year!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just looked and theres certainly no flights from Bristol to Lyon available until July this year, so possibly as I said above why the outbound flights are so cheap.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@kitenski, Summer yes, and pretty sure they will offer into April 2020. No big deal if not, it's not like it's the end of the world, so we can plan to return from Grenoble or even Geneva if we needed to.
@jafa, Return flights for the week earlier 21/3-28/3 are crazy cheap still. Around £17 each way. September will tell me if return via Lyon is possible, though as said above, it's not really the end of the world.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy