Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS : Black Crow Camox 177 Skis Meta Poles 120cm and Marker Squire 11 Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

First post be gentle ! Friend of mine recommended this as best place to shift this:

Black Crow Camox 177cm Skis
Black Crow Meta 120cm Poles
Marker Squire 11 Bindings

bindings drilled for boot size 26.5 306mm

Would rather sell altogether but would separate if necessary.

The kit is couple years old from the 2015 range and was used for one holiday 3 days skiing in Jan 2016
Very good condition , house move and general adulting duties mean im selling

this is what Black Crow say about them

DESCRIPTION OF BLACK CROWS CAMOX:
This ski has been developed for skiers who want a wide, accessible, playful and very maneuverable ski. * Extremely manoeuvrable and eye-catching ski thanks to its Single Beak profile - flat heel & rocker front quite long - the all mountain version of the camox facilitates the practice of difficult or varied snows, even for skiers with little technical baggage. With a skate of around 98mm, the Camox range has been designed to meet the strict ski-racing requirements of black crows. Deep snow or irreproachable curves, the Camox flourishes on all types of terrain. "Camox has found its practitioners and this is one of the big successes of our all mountain freeride range.This ski is a very good gateway for those seeking a mid-fat that is a real ally to every outing

Looking for £350 ONO

Thanks for all advice from others that have already commented

Any further details or for pics please get in touch

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 27-03-19 11:35; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome. You may want to add some prices.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You would definitely be better off asking for a price, or offers near to; also, what size boots have the Squires been drilled for?

Nick
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Guys

I didnt really want to limit it to offers above XYZ. I paid £500 for them at the time and they are good as new to be honest

Will i get £500 back for them no but anyone genuinely interested can get in touch.

The bindings your spot on though, forgot about that , 26.5 is my boot size so thats what they have been drilled for on the ski.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.freeride.com/gear/skis/black-crows-camox-2015.html

style of ski for anyone interested
cheers
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Look on the side of your boot for the BSL - will be 310mm ish . Plus just consider naming a price -. People don't like to open the bidding but will start if you give them something to chip away at.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 27-03-19 12:26; edited 1 time in total
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Dave - added the BSL and pricing thanks
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Open and welcome to offers on the above either all as one or individually
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy