Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French half term - how busy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My usual accommodation in Morzine is pretty booked up next season but there is some space last week in Feb and first week in March. The group I go with ski for 2 weeks but would sacrifice the first week if its likely to be rammed. In the first week Zones A and B are on half term and in the second week just Zone A. Thankfully Paris and British schools will already be back at school after their break

Having never skied in a French school holiday period before just how busy is it likely to be??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@charliesimpson, out of UK and Paris weeks, Chamonix hasn't been too bad the last few years. Can't speak for Morzine.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have been to Morzine the first week of March many times. Still busy but nothing like February, quite usual to have no queues even in the busiest areas. Get a full PdS pass to get the best of the skiing. I'd avoid the last week of Feb like the plague.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
29 Feb-7 March 2020? I was in Chatel this year for the equivalent week however it was the second week of Paris holidays and clashed with Belgium. It was a bit busy but not disastrously so. Without Paris and Belgium it should be fine. This has been our regular week for years and usually it is OK. The previous week will be busy however. If you want two weeks 29 Feb – 14 March would be the way to go.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy