Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Outstanding Customer Service - Ortovox UK Distributor

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As some of you know, I had an accidental airbag deployment in January. The handle was stowed and I rolled many times in powder, causing the handle/cable to get jerked into my shoulder and activate the airbag. My fault and if the handle had been out (I was larking around in a safe area), it would not have deployed.

When inspecting the bag afterwards, I noticed that the deployment had torn away some stitching on the velcro that holds the sealer flap over the airbag burst zip.

Although I had owned the airbag for 2.5 years, this was the first deployment so I asked Ortovox's UK distributor if this could still be covered by warranty. Not only did they send my airbag off to Ortovox HQ (Germany) for inspection but they lent me another airbag whilst it was away.

Today, I've just received a brand new replacement Ascent 22 for my original one.

I had leaned towards Ortovox in the original purchase because of the brands superb reputation but such outstanding customer service deserves massive praise.

Huge thanks to Sam at Noble Custom and the staff at Ortovox HQ.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy