Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

late deal bargains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If only I wasnt nursing a knee injury...
Bargain Catered Chalet options!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a lot of very good last minute deals kicking around.

Some really good ones on Ski World that I saw yesterday for departures this weekend! I couldn't leave it that late....I haven't got the nerve. Leaving it till 2 weeks prior was bad enough! Haha.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
silverski and skiamis also have some excellent offers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fridge03 wrote:
There is a lot of very good last minute deals kicking around.

Some really good ones on Ski World that I saw yesterday for departures this weekend! I couldn't leave it that late....I haven't got the nerve. Leaving it till 2 weeks prior was bad enough! Haha.

WUSS

Real men book on Friday to fly out on Saturday TOD.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks! Will bookmark this thread as planning on going on 6th April. Happy to fly or drive but really want catered this time after years of self catering (basically washing up with a different view!)
I can wait until day before and will watch the show. Do you think I’ll get something? 2 adults 3 kids
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Keep watching the Skiworld late availability page. It is an excellent bellwether. If it starts looking sparse then time to book.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Snowysarah, Powder n Shine have great deals on their catered chalets in Reberty, Three Valleys. I've been twice before and I'm going again this coming Saturday. True ski in/out location and excellent food and drink. Have a look at https://www.powdernshine.com/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ive just booked Meribel for 7 April £2k chalet board for family of 3 incl. lift passes
Booked through https://www.chaletline.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Currently in Cortina, Italy with Inghams

£349 for 1-week chalet hotel right in the middle of town
£218 for Dolimiti Pass

Bargain
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Brexit busting cheap flights this Sunday from Newcastle to Geneva £117 for two (sadly the bags almost the same again!), and then this hotel in La Thuile doing 20 Euro a day lift passes Smile

https://www.hotelchaletalpina.com/

We got a good deal in La Tania last year, keep an eye on this page!

https://www.skihame.co.uk/holidays/specials.htm
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy