Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone bought anything from SnowInn?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DrLawn wrote:
I've found a very good deal on a website called SnowInn,
I've never heard of them before and although there are plenty of Reviews on their site, you never know Puzzled

Has anyone bought from them before?

I woudl be very careful clearly they use AI to respond to customer questions so they never really answer questions and waste your time.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’ve bought plenty from them. Generally had a very good experience and some good deals. Bought skis with bindings from them - more than 50% off and arrived in around 7 days. They also sort out VAT and duty so price you see is price you pay.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
2 weeks ago, I bought a pair of skis from them (line blades) at pretty much a 40% discount for the current years model, I was sceptical at first, the old adage of “if it seems too good to be true it usually is”.

However the skis arrived just over a week later, no import duties or vat to pay, they have a vat number so assume it’s taken care of their end.

Only gripe would be that the packaging wasn’t fantastic but the skis arrived in perfect condition none the less!

Would highly recommend Snowinn, based on my experience.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Used them just before half term for a Superdry jacket the teen had to have! Was £100 cheaper than any other site, even with the tax and higher postage costs. Did worry we had been ripped off as had read the reviews, but took a chance. Arrived by the date stated. Ordered a pair of Cebe googles two days later, once again it was all about the look for the teen in question rolling eyes . Her twin is happy with good Decathlon stuff but this one only wants the trendy! Arrived by the date stated. We crossed our fingers but had back-ups just in case the items ordered did not arrive.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes. delivery can take a while as from Spain. just note the £135 rule or you'll be paying VAT duty extra on receipt.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@t44tomo, From the Snow Inn website:

‘Will I be asked to pay additional VAT or duty charges upon receiving my parcel in the United Kingdom?
No, the price on our website will be the final cost to you. There will be no additional VAT or duty charges requested on delivery by our carriers. We have done all we can to prepare for Brexit in the best way possible to offer the best experience for the customer.’

This has been my experience.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just like to give a quick thanks to this thread... just ordered something from here given reassurance from reading thread
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@NickyJ, I've ordered stuff from them too, it arrived (eventually). Cool
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just received an order from them, took a long time to come, maybe 6 weeks or so, everything arrived intact although a little shoddily packed. However....the main item which was an expensive ski jacket still had the security tag on....very frustrating. Trying to get them to send a tool out so I can remove it or refund me enough money to buy one, but they want me to send it back which I'm not really willing to do, given how many people seem to have had bad experiences with their returns, as well as the sheer time it takes for the process. May just bite the bullet and buy one of the tools.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@menatarms, depending on the type of tag you might be able to get it off with a magnet, or perhaps there's someone a YouTube video of someone removing one for you?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jatebo wrote:
@menatarms, depending on the type of tag you might be able to get it off with a magnet, or perhaps there's someone a YouTube video of someone removing one for you?

I've watched a few but can't find one yet with quite the same type (it's like a smooth cone), also fairly certain it's the type with ink in it so I'm a bit wary of trying.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy