Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Geneva Hotel For airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for cheap Hotel for a one night stop near geneva airport as Im considering getting a late train to geneva and staying overnight as opposed to the last night in wengen and a redeye start , my flights at 12:35 so plenty of time if overnighting in Geneva
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Stars Hotel in Ferney Voltaire - if it's still there, is right near the French side of the airport. Crap, but cheap.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've stayed in hotel 33, avenue Louis casei. Nothing special but OK and a short walk to the terminal.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This Jan we took a train to downtown and stayed within 3 blocks from main train station. There is a lot of decent hotels around 100$ or even lower and you get a chance to see Geneve, if so inclined.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
The Stars Hotel in Ferney Voltaire - if it's still there, is right near the French side of the airport. Crap, but cheap.

I'm really not fussy about where I stay but even I've been put off in the past by the tripadvisor reviews of that place!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thats an interesting concept, using the words ‘cheap’ then ‘Geneva’ in consecutive words....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Airbnb
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We've stayed 2x in Geneva first at the Nash Hotel - free shuttle to and from the terminal and then a the Starling Hotel (much nicer).

Both fairly pricey - Nash was £124 per night and Starling was £170 per night.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-0422-novotel-geneve-airport-france/index.shtml
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A lot of Geneva airport hotels pricing depends on when you are staying. They can be surprisingly cheap at weekends when there are few business clients. The 3* Nash is generally cheap with a free transfer bus.Avoid the breakfast- there is a nice pizzeria round the corner for dinner. Have also stayed in the Starling which was not expensive for 4*.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ibis was ok, Good transfer from the airport. Trip advisor italian for evening meal as I foreget the name. Short 5 min walk, and excellent .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy