Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mark Warner and BA flights - ski carriage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at a MW holiday in the coming weeks. BA flight is an option but its £40 return for skis. Person at MW said that it is a charter flight....I quizzed her about BA normally accepting ski's as your one and only bag and I was told this was a no no. Based on reports on other threads for Neilson and BA charters it seems that most people just take their ski bag as the one check in bag and haven't had any issues. Has anyone got any experience of MW and doing this. Seems a bit stupid considering the flight price includes one bag anyway! I know its only £40 but its the principle more than anything.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We couldn’t get them to confirm availability of ski carriage on the BA flight and they told us to turn up and take our chances with the skis. What we would have done with them if they didn’t accept them was a bit difficult to fathom rolling eyes

We drove instead. MW were spectacularly unhelpful on this issue, as I have found their admin teams to be generally in recent years. Staff in the hotel were great I have to say.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I flew from Gatwick on a MW/BA flight in Jan with all my gear in one ski bag, no prob. The check-in people are BA staff and it made no difference that MW had chartered it, they just treated us as ordinary BA passengers.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@king key, good to know.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy