Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice - Where to go from Milan next week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good evening,

I'm trying to decide where to go from Milan next week. In January and February I was all over the forecasts like a tramp's dug eating beetroot chips. I could have told you the snow depths in 99% of Austrian resorts.

I took my eye off the snowball as I thought I wasn't going back to the mountains. I understand there was a period of extreme meltyness in February.

Where is in good nic that I can reach from Milan? I don't mind hoofing it on the Italian railways all the way to Austria.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

El Esquiador
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Come on now there, someone must know the score!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hire a car and head up to Switzerland? Flims/Laax, Davos. Good snow up that way. St Moritz? Or Bormio? The Dolomites? Never flown to Milan for skiing so can't help much more than that I'm afraid. I wouldn't worry too much about lack of snow anywhere just now but you haven't really said what you're after so might explain lack of feedback?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Passo tonale/ponte Di legno is a brilliant area. Good slopes, modern lifts. and if the weather is no good it has a glacier.

Drive from Milan isn't too long or complex plus very scenic
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@sean1967, piste or off piste? It’s warm so go high. Klosters/Davos got puked on. Zermatt is great and very high or Cervinia for the easier access and cheaper Italian prices. Big French resorts also looking in good nick...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the info. I'm on piste only.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cervinia is looking decent, I might head there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Valtournenche is a good alternative place to stay and still ski Cervinia/Zermatt.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy