Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers from Geneva or Grenoble to Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been looking at options for transfers from either Grenoble or Geneva

Geneva flight gets in at 9.30pm and the Grenoble flight gets in at 11.30am. Ive looked at Bens Bus but for the Geneva flight it wouldnt be possbile becuase its too late, and the one from Grenoble only goes to Moutiers.

Ive looked at Alpybus but again the 9.30pm flight to Geneva is too late.

Do I have any other options apart from paying for a £500 transfer? Many thanks for your help

We don't want to hire a car, so that option is also out
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Transfer sounds high, we've sourced one to Les Menuires(from Geneva) so a little further for £350 return via findtransfers which beat most of the other websites (was multiple companies offered us that price rather than just one). For the convenience vs savings with Bens/Alpy we decided it was worth it to save the hassle
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@jakehake, I've just signed up to that find transfers site and got 4 quotes between 600 and 900 euros!! Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@polo99, what day / date you arriving and departing?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@polo99, what day / date you arriving and departing?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@polo99 mine took the weekend but I got quotes over 72 hours, think I ended up with c. 25 ranging from E400 - E990 so agree that it can vary widely, think 4F Alps2Apls and Alps Rider came in with cheapest. Presume a lot hinges around who is maybe doing an empty leg near the times you need your transfer. Hope you sort it
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@PeakyB, from grenoble Airport to meribel mottaret on 23 March flight lands at 11.15am and return 30 March (flight leaves at noon)

Option 2 is from geneva
Flight arrives on 23 March at 9.15pm
Flight departs on 30 March 11.30am
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also does anyone know who these quotes come from? Like how will I know if its a reputable company?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You could do Ben's Bus from Grenoble to Moutiers, and then local bus to Meribel (with Altibus). You might have to get a taxi down to Moutiers on the 30th since the earliest bus down the mountain only gets to Moutiers at 8:55, but would still be cheaper than a transfer all the way to the airport.

Ben's bus return from Grenoble to Moutiers is 79.50 pounds, Altibus one-way 13.40 euros, taxi from Meribel to Moutiers can't be too much?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I really want something hassle free. Just get on one bus and get to apartment. I've had one quote for a shared transfer for 330 euros but don't know how to find out who it's with
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
simply-transfers - who I had for UCPA - is part of a large French company (Loyet - one of the largest French coach companies). For Grenoble straight to Meribel (they may switch you to a minibus in moutier - but takes o time at all) (with the times you have - including a collect at 7:30am on way back) - Would be looking at 110 euros per person. Not sure how many of you there are.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh that's not bad at all. There's 3 of us and 3 cases. No skis
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Drew Carey, just had a look at their website. I'm assuming it's the shared transfer option? We would be staying in meribel mottaret. I've never been before so I've no idea how far away the pick up and drop off points are away from our apartment. It looks quite far away on the map
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy