Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing with my hero , and I didn't now

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just finished a two day steeps clinic with extremely Canadian out in whistler and was lucky to get into a small group which after the first day turned into a one to one , the coach was a great guy called chad , and I had a feeling I knew him from somewhere , after a few chairlift chats etc about skiing adventures he mentioned Baffin Island , china , Iran , la grave and many more it clicked and realised it was chad sayer's from the "skiers journey" films , which are my favourite ski movie series ever.

http://www.askiersjourney.com give the films a watch if you haven't already seen them

not only is chad a world class skier and a very interesting guys he was also a very patient and skilled coach , and ive processed more in those two days than in the last two years , and a bonus was an invite to ski la grave next season in a group he takes and guided by Joe Vallon !!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
He’s my hero too...I love those films....some make me want to cry-they’re so beautiful. I’m very jealous.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Perty wrote:
He’s my hero too...I love those films....-they’re so beautiful. I’m very jealous.

+100

A lovely skier.
Tell him he has a lot of fans on snowHead
Pls get him on here so I can get a shout-out (e-autograph) from him Blush

(Edit: Just checked, I meant Chad Manley, who's part of Chad Sayer's team...close enough though)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes they are great films.

I recall being put onto them from your other thread a while ago, @AL9000.

@Dabber, lucky chap.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
But you know now eh wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy