Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where is good to eat out in la Thuile?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Italy at the weekend for the first time since 1978. I’m sure it will have changed!
Looking for recommendations for places to eat, both on the mountain & in resort. Recommendations for mountain eating over in la Rosiere also welcome.
Thanks in advance.
CW Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I wasn't so keen on the pizza in Off Shore. Far better in the caf at les suches Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.coppapanledahu.it/

https://www.chaleteden.it/en/

My lunch stops at mountain base on my day trips over , there are no decent restaurants on the mountain in La Thuille .
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maison Carrel is very nice on the mountain, Lo Tata does great pizza at the bottom.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pepita is our favourite.

La Lisse for good food at affordable prices.

Quote:

there are no decent restaurants on the mountain in La Thuille .

Got to disagree with that.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@dode,

Perhaps a sweeping statement but both your recommendations are in town , I’m am willing to try anything up the mountain have you any ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Didn't like Pepita personally (unless I'm mixing it up with another establishment). Found it pretentious and overly expensive. Much prefer Lo Tata which caters for varying tastes. Some of the mountain fair is better than others and can't remember the names but the restaurant near the piste / easy blues does good pizza whilst we enjoyed a good spag bol by the fire on the long flat red run to the right.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lo Riondet
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have a look at the La Rosiere Advice thread - more information there
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Rob Mackley, Lo Riondet & Maison Carrel already mentioned. Le Foyer is the name of the place that is escaping @kabooooooom, that does good pizza.
Another is San Bernardo (L on the piste map)

@kabooooooom, pepita is the one behind the garage forecourt. We’ve not been for a couple of yrs, but never found it pretentious.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@cardweg, We had 3 days there in Feb, had a couple of lunches in Foyer which is on piste near the Chaz Dura chair, decent pizza and self service options, slices of pizza not so good ( avoid the chair, it's sooooo slow) and once at Roxi which is on Run 7 at the foot of the Fourclaz chair, good pizza, decent looking sandwiches and good cake, the pear and chocolate (pere chocolotto).
Had one coffee stop at Maison Carrel at 11.35, not the most warm of welcomes but nice views.
Didn't eat in town as we were staying in Courmayuer.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
First feedback, we got excellent pizza in le petit skieur at lunchtime today. €7 for a very tasty margarita at the bottom of run 3.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes we went in the today too and had a massive burger
Think this restaurant is new this year
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy