Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet Christmas 19/NY 19-20/Half Term 20 Tickets released on:

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thursday 11 April!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timer is set !! This is the last year I need to get our daughter from York to Val d’Isere for half term.
We were lucky this year as her school had the week after most English schools
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Question is though: what time of day will they come out?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Normally about 630am in the uk
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When it comes to half term etc are easyjet flights normally released at cheaper prices initially?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Set your watch for earlier than you expect, too. Can't remember the exact times but for Whitsun flights this year they were meant to be released at, say, 0600 but when i logged on at 0550 they were already on sale and crazily high. So don't take even the official release message from Easyjet to necessarily be exact to the second. And good luck!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
toyah807 wrote:
Set your watch for earlier than you expect, too. Can't remember the exact times but for Whitsun flights this year they were meant to be released at, say, 0600 but when i logged on at 0550 they were already on sale and crazily high. So don't take even the official release message from Easyjet to necessarily be exact to the second. And good luck!

I know British Airways flights for the half term legs at least appear to release at extremely high price point straight away. Wondering if EasyJet is following suit?

I personally have now bought my flights but obtwondering what I could have got the Turin flights for if I waited for the EasyJet flights. If anybody buys any Gatwick to Turin (Saturday to Saturday) flights would you mind letting me know what you get them for?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@NickyJ, my understanding is that about 3 years ago, easyJet changed its pricing algorithm. It previously always started low for any date and ramped the price based on demand buildup, so the rapid initial sale of a few tickets for a holiday date caused it to push the prices up but meant there were some cheap tickets early on. This algo had the advantage of not requiring human intervention so nobody had to go around finding out about conferences, sporting events, school hols etc in dozens of countries.

However, management realised it was leaving money on the table, and changed it such that there is manual intervention on known major dates, so there are either no or very very limited flights at the absolute base prices.

Unlike BA tho, it doesn’t start stupidly high and fade on the absence of demand, which is how BA prices super peak dates.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy