Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Instructor Podcast

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@skimottaret, +1 for the pod, the two before with Andi and Ed also very interesting!!

but not sure I'd be wanting to listen to anything whilst riding, given the amount of idjuts on the road passing too close etc etc

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 17-06-20 20:05; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yeah forgot to mention Ed's , another good un, was pretty cool to hear he was like 4th in the world in SL at 21 then switched to speed., hadn't known that. I have one ear bud in and sound pretty low, fairly quiet round my lanes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skimottaret wrote:
caught up with a few episodes while out riding my bike and if you are a BASI member defo worth checking out Tom Waddington's interview. Tom is our current alpine director and if you have any doubts about the integrity and concern for members Tom will put your mind at ease.

Can't find a thumbs up emoji thing but yes - I agree with this...!

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 18-06-20 15:39; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Can't find a thumbs up e,poji yhing but yes - I agree with this...!

Well, if you agree, then so do I Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richard Barber, one of the senor Snowsport England tutors is publishing some podcasts, the first with John Shedden. I've not listed yet but looking forward to it.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8yNWU2ZmFlNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/YjMxYzFhNWEtYjE1ZC00NjdmLWFmNDItNWIwNTcwYWU5MmFj?hl=en-GB&ved=2ahUKEwj9yrvT76fqAhUHEcAKHbGGBecQjrkEegQIYBAE&ep=6
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello everyone. Thank you for all of your positive messages, it's really nice to see them.

Can't remember who mentioned it above about the Simon Butler sound quality but I basically had the mic only pointed at him because his story is so explosive that I just wanted him to have his point of view on tape for posterity. We were also in a large echoing room in his Megeve hotel.

Latest podcast went up today and it's one of my favourite ones that I've recorded so far, Demain Franzen from Zermatt, ex Europa cup ski racer, ex swiss demo team.

https://theskiinstructorpodcast.podbean.com/e/26-demian-franzen-swiss-snowsports-educator-and-demo-team-zermatt-ski-club/

Got a couple of others in the can already that will come out over the next couple of months, including Hemel's very own Richard Fetherstone.

For those that asked me to interview John Sheddon, i tried but he emailed me basically saying thanks but no thanks, he just wanted to be left alone these days. It's great he recorded the series with Richard so we have all that as a record.

33,000+ downloads as of today. Thank you all, I never imagined so many people would be interested.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Episode 30 with Blair Aitken of British Backcountry, worth a listen if you are that way inclined.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy