Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel with Firstchoice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking at getting a final weeks skiing in the end of march. My girlfreind has found some good deals to Kitzbuhel mainly with firstchoice in Chalets. I have always sorted out my own trips independantly and am slightly weary of tour operators. Has anyone any opinions, good or bad, of Firstchoice chalet holidays especially to Kitzbuhel?

How late is it worth leaving booking? is my other worry.

Thanks for any help

Will
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
End of March in Kitzbuhel is asking for trouble. It has a poor snow record and the chances of ski to resort are slim... Having said all that... this is an exceptional snow year, so it may be worth a punt. If there's just two of you, leave it 'til literally a couple of days beforehand to pick up mega-deals. That was you see where the snow is good.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
justapurrin, Welcome to snowHead

I've never done Kitzbuhel but leave the bookings for as late as possible. Check out telextext.com for the cheapest deals (thanks IncogSkiSno). I'm looking at Canada deals and at present they are going for circa £200 for a week and that includes morning grub. This is of course chalet living but who cares!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We learnt to ski because we had gone for a walking holiday at the end of March in Kitz and they had the best snow of the year. Also had only paid £199 for a Neilson fully inclusive holiday (all beer and food included) so had the spare cash to learn - only problem is it has cost us a fortune since Very Happy .

We did Firstchoice fully inclusive at Kitz over the millenium (again at a bargin price) and the accommodation was no where near as good as we had with Neilson, nor was the food. If I had paid the highly inflated prices others had I would have been very fed up. There was one room which was directly of the lounge which must have been very noisy.

I know the TO no longer does their fully inclusive deals but they were basically chalet holidays with extra beer.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
went to Kitz late last year.very slushy but icy first thing. Also had rain/sleet. nice place, but didnt think it lived up to its reputation.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy