Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to go away 9th/10th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Looking to go away for a week - not too fussed where...have a few idea`s in mind. Looking at Andorra or Italy (maybe Bulgaria) found a few deals for around £500 on half board basis inc flights & transfer.
I`m 32 intermediate snowboarder. Like a few drinks in the evening but nothing not up until early hours as like to be up early to hit the slopes.
Was just about to book and had someone pull out so hoping to book fairly soon.
I would be flying from Manchester.
If your interested let me know.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IRONTUSK wrote:
Hi,

Looking to go away for a week - not too fussed where anytime before end of seasn...have a few idea`s in mind. Looking at Andorra or Italy (maybe Bulgaria) found a few deals for around £500 on half board basis inc flights & transfer.
I`m 32 intermediate snowboarder. Like a few drinks in the evening but nothing not up until early hours as like to be up early to hit the slopes.
Was just about to book and had someone pull out so hoping to book fairly soon.
I would be flying from Manchester.
If your interested let me know.

Cheers
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go on UCPA (Action Outdoors) if you can’t find anyone to join you!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for UCPA as a solo traveler

Did it last year in Val Thorens and it was great. Met loads of people there up for both skiing/boarding and being social with strangers and it was great. Similar demographic as you, 29 y/o intermediate skier who was struggling to find people to go skiing with.

Literally everything is included in the price (all you can eat 3 meals a day/gear/lift pass/lessons if you want) apart from flights, transfers and a few drinks.

Only downside is it is fairly basic and you share dorms, but even that is a good way to meet people on your holiday. And it is quite French, but most people speak English.

I'm going again next week to Serre Chevalier from Manchester.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy