Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier, 49yr old, looking for ski buddies / group 16th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Male, 49yrs old, intermediate skier looking for a ski buddy / room share or to join a group to go skiing for a week from 16th March. I have been on a few successful trips with other groups I’ve met on SH before but missed out this year for various reasons. I prefer the larger resort, normally head for France but am keen to try Austria too. Also prefer catered chalet or half-board, not massively into late nights out but enjoy a couple of apres-ski beers and a social evening drink. I’m based near Bristol but could meet in airport or resort. Has anyone got any spare places or looking to buddy up?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, We have a room spare at the minute in a luxurious catered chalet in Méribel for the 17th March. Looking for £850pp including one flight from Manchester, boots and skis. We paid £1150 each for the chalet alone.

*just realised I’ve relied on another thread! I’ll leave this here anyway incase you miss that
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ski_Friends, Thanks but I need to be back in the UK on the 23rd March
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@damobloke1, Hi we're going on a large group trip to the dolomites, Sella Ronda, 16th to 23rd March and there are a couple of places to fill. It's a group of all ages and abilities staying in a catered chalet. £850 including flights (from Gatwick would that work) discounted price (accommodation only was £950).If you're interested send me a pm and i'll forward the email.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@rachelb, Thanks. Pm sent.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi just managed to get a week off work. Did you fill all your places ?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi@JACKOP, I've just sent you a pm
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Ski_Friends, did you manage to fill the chalet in Meribel ? Can you clarify the 'one' flight , one way ?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Singlesport has 7 trips advertised for 2019/20 already all abilities single or shared rooms
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy