Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens "Amazing ride"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been to VT yet this season so far who can shed some light on what the "Amazing ride" is? It seems to run parallel with the Moraine and Genepi runs in Val Thorens

https://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/maps/2019/2019-ValThorens.pdf

It definitely isn't the new zipwire, that goes somewhere else. But it's a new run/feature/attraction that has only been added to the piste map for 2018/19

I'll find out myself in 5 weeks when I go but I'm just nosy/impatient!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Stinkpickle, yes I've been wondering this too. My assumption (as the line is orange on the piste map) is that it's a kind of fun run with bumps and jumps, but I'm just guessing to be honest!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes that was my guess too but then they already have that with the fun slope at the top of 2 lacs lift. I'm intrigued!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's a border cross thing (as Handy Turnip suggests), it was there last year. Although I'm sure it was on the other side of Genepi so I wonder if the top of that has been reprofiled, I'msure it used to be straight for the first part.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy