Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

9th March Geneva Wekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had this email from Hertz at Geneva yesterday -

Dear Customers,
We are writing this letter to inform you that Geneva Auto Salon is approaching (7 mars-17 mars), so are the long queues and big crowds on the weekends (especially on the 09-10 mars and 16-17 mars). To make your rental experience with us as smooth as possible and to avoid any delays, we would kindly ask you that you take in consideration a bit more time (at least 1h on the weekends) when returning the car.

Yours sincerely

Great!
Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting, so even if I'm on the free Hertz Gold programme, I may still be delayed returning the car. If collection and return are adding a lot of time, it may sway me towards using the train for my regular pre-Easter trip.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
On the starting Geneva Auto Salon weekend last year, the queues to Palexpo only delayed us by about 10 minutes getting to the airport (via the motorway from Martigny). What really caused delays were the rear end shunts about every 25km, caused by cars travelling far too close together (it may have been the first warm weekend for a while).

We also witnessed multiple (very) near misses where drivers looked up from their phone/book/chat just before ramming the car in front and sometimes swerved into the hard shoulder without turning over, or used the central barrier to slow down.

It put me off driving on that weekend!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy