Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter hols late this year.... where to go onin late April ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don’t think the schools are off until 18th April.... has anyone any experience at going at this period of the season? And where would you recommend ?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our schools are on holiday from 6th April to the Tuesday after Easter (23rd I think). Going on until the 18th is tough!

I'm a big fan of 3v, particularly Val Thorens, in April. There's two Snowhead bashes to Val Thorens this April - look on the Events thread.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go somewhere high (have done a couple of late Easters In L2A both with amazing powder dumps in the middle of the week, end of the season has been good in Val T as well just ask anyone who has been on the EoSB ) or go north (another late Easter spent in Trysil) and you will find plenty of great skiing.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been to Engelberg in the last week of April for the last two seasons - superb conditions both times.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Though I have been skiing this late before it has usually been just a very late weekend rather than a whole week. I've gone to both Les Arcs and Tignes in the past. We have been able to ski in both resorts, but TBH by the afternoon the snow is getting a tad heavy and the sun a bit too fierze. The mornings, however has had some good spring snow conditions and been really enjoyable.

The Easter holidays this year are April 19th to the 22nd. The end of the Easter week is the last day Les Arcs is open. The last day of the season is a bit wierd with the pistuers taking the piste markers out as you ski down or sometimes before and many cafes closed or closing for the season. Therefore I would reccomend Tignes, which I think stays open until the second week in May

Oddly, a number of British TOs, such as Crystal, are not even offering Easter trips this year, so you may have to arrange your own travel .

I think by Easter this year I will have put my snow skis away and got out my climbing gear.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnE wrote:

I think by Easter this year I will have put my snow skis away and got out my climbing gear.

I'm having a last blast in Saas Fee from Easter Monday to April 26, the resort closes on April 28.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The majority of the schools are off from the 6th April
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We’re not skiing this Easter, we’ve done Christmas and now half term but if we were we’d head over to a glacier, probably Kitzsteinhorn. We were there the last day of our Easter holiday last year and it was beautiful, great snow, sun and not too busy.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd go for Tignes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'd go for Tignes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy