Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gorillathon on skis....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Like dressing up? Live not far from Xscape Castleford? Nothing better to do on June 12th? Nature lover?

Quote:
The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund is looking for fun-loving skiers and boarders who are willing to dress in a full gorilla costume (which you can keep afterwards) to complete, between them, 100 miles of real snow piste in just 1 hour. We’ll provide the gorilla costumes, and jolly nice folks at Xscape have kindly donated full equipment hire and exclusive use of their real snow slope at Castleford near Leeds – but to complete this hair-raising challenge, we need gorilla loving, snow-sport enthusiasts!.

To sign up for Gorillas on the Piste call 020 7916 4974 or visit the link below for on-line registration...

More details

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm sure there was a fascinating anecdote about 'Gorillas in the mist' in this thread earlier, but it's gone! Has it been moderated, or did the author have second thoughts?! (Just as I was about to write down the address too....) Wink

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 15-05-04 17:15; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PG - It has been censored by the Piste Patrol. Arguably a bit non politically correct. Well more than a bit. And it was so I'm not complaining.

For your addressbook PG, the place was a sleasy bar called De Baffos in Mohandessin, Cairo.
The Seashell Inn in Bur Dubai, Dubai has another similar venue.
Not that I frequented them, you understand.
They were just famous for the thick smoke and the quality of the female clientelle. (Is this OK Moderators ?) Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you want to call fellow human beings gorillas do it somewhere else.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Indeed... please refrain from casting slurs on the good name of the gorilla
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have no idea of what you people are talking about but it sounds really good! Twisted Evil
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I can find Gorillas that ride motorbikes, but I'm unable to find a Gorilla that can ski.
So what do they do in the winter?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowboard? Twisted Evil
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There's a girl one here ...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That's a FINE merkin! Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
100 suited skiers, 100 miles in 1 hour. No problem. IF the lift capacity is high enough. Apologies to Slowplough for posing a teaser but have the charity done their sums for Castleford ? Is it really a challenge ? Or is the real challenge to get 100 sponsored 'gorillas' with the skiing as a bonus.
The Xscape web site doesn't seem have any relevant info on the lift or slope so we'll need opinions from the snowHeads who've already visited.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Masque, Interesting (and I think accurate) use of a rare and useful word. I believe it to mean a pubic wig. It is also used to mean, by obvious association, what lies beneath in the female.

The last time I came across its being used was in relation to a costume drama that needed a nude scene. Said item was sported by a previously blonde actress.

Is it in use in the states? A lot of old terms survive there that haven't made it out of the seventeenth century here. Fall for example, and tempest.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy