Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

courchevel 1650 ski rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there. Looking at ski rental for two 6 year old kids, ideally with free overnight ski storage to reduce the hassle of children carrying skis whilst wearing ski boots trying to negotiate village escalators down to the apartment (they will have a nanny with them but keen that she is also not burdened by tired children who can't carry skis properly yet). I have never stayed in 1650 so had a little look on "tinternet" and wanted a bit of advice. The Intersport opposite the Ariondaz escalator looks great location-wise but it's charging 5 Euros per day per person to store skis. That's nearly the same price as the ski rental for one child! The Skiset in Hotel du Golf (Farenheit 7) seems to do overnight storage for free as well as a paid locker service but the website is a bit confusing. Anyone else used them? The Skimium at Francis Blanc does do paid lockers but is at least a bit more reasonable at 1 Euro per person per day. Just wondered if I'm missing any other ski rental places near to the Ariondaz lift access which have free or reasonably priced ski storage. Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you can rent a locker at the ariondaz lift station I don't know how much it is but I have seen lots of people do it, they are heated I believe and hold 4 sets of skis
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Andie65 wrote:
you can rent a locker at the ariondaz lift station I don't know how much it is

Small fortune by the look of it https://www.ski-school-courchevel1650.co.uk/practical-information/ski-lockers-rental

Car parking's cheaper!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Rental store at Fahrenheit 7 will store your ski for free. You just leave them on their ski rack and you pick them up from the same rack the next day.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
that is expensive! but it is courchevel!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
6 days ski hire for kids was 66 euro but as I stayed there I got 20% off works out to be 58 euros
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ttpl, that’s made my decision. Thank you!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy