Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS Rossignol Savory 7 170cm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Rossignol Savory 7 - These skis are the women's version of the Soul 7 ( I believe the graphics are the only difference) in 170cm. They have been skied about 2 weeks and in VGC. Have Marker Squire bindings (which will take Alpine or Touring soles) which were fitted for BSL of 304mm but seem to have quite a lot of adustment. Dimensions are 135/104/125, radius 16m. I'm selling them as I'm into lightweight touring these days. £200 + postage.

Blurb from the manufacturer
The Rossignol Savory 7 remains one of the best skis for the strong intermediate to expert skiers that are looking for the ultimate powder performance, and still want a ski that can carve on the groomers. At 104mm underfoot you have the perfect width to float your way down the back bowl no matter how deep the pow is. The Air Tip lowers the swing weight of the ski, making the Savory 7 highly maneuverable, keeps you floating on top of everything, and will not give you the wobble that most heavily rockered skis have. Rossi's Powder Turn Rocker has Rocker in the tips to keep you on top of the snow, engage you in your turns easier, and it will absorb the negative vibrations that are caused by crud. Camber underfoot will keep you locked in to your turns and high speeds and stable no matter how fast you push it. Rocker in the tails will give you that perfect sensation of smearing your way down an untouched powder field. If you are looking for a ski that will be suitable for the expert who loves skiing off piste, or improve your powder skiing experience, the Rossignol Savory 7 is it.

Pics here:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D1294233_08348320_205290
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D1294233_08348320_205208
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy