Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone by Chantemerle, Serre Chavilier?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
None of my friends could make it out skiing this year so decided to go on my own. I'm at Chantemerle in Serre Chavilier. Just got here today, first day skiing tomorrow. Chalet is almost empty and I didn't find many English speakers on my travels today. Anyone here that fancies hooking up during the week? Jon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
not out there , postponed my trip to early march now , but would be interested to know which chalet your in as I usually stay at the hotel plein sud in chantmerle ( great Food ). Did you try and post for a ski buddy ? as I don't recall seeing anything.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am at Plein Sud funnily enough! The food on the first night was indeed fantastic, and all the staff seem great.

I didn't post for a buddy, the thought didn't occur to me until tonight!

Any tips for me? Good runs, hidden gems, lively bars? I booked ski equipment through crystal ski as well and I'm not sure which shop to collect it from!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@JonSnow, speak to Lyn or if her son is about he might be able to show you round, not sure which shop crystal use - i'd probably head upto serre ratier or cucummel depending on your level - please tell me you didn't fly from bournrmouth !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the tips. I'll check them out once I've found my legs again.
No, wrong end of the country! I flew out from Manchester
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy