Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skier in the South west looking for a buddy or group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I m a fit 60 year old who lives near Exeter in the southwest looking to join a group or find a buddy to ski with towards the end of Feb or early March.I ski all pistes, moguls , and venture off the side.I am happy to ski with more experienced or less experienced, company and a laugh is more important.Happy to take part in a bit of apres ski . Consider all possibilities.
Mike
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.igluski.com/ski-resorts/austria/niederau-oberau/hotel-tirolerhof_4079?holidayid=1456675640&offerid=1434291607

Are you sorted? I can give you 10 years and probably a few stone but, despite inconvenience of Stansted, this seems a good deal. I'm in West Wilts so en route to airport
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there ,
It is a good deal but I think the size of the place is a bit small and we would soon be wanting more pistes to explore after a couple of days.I appreciate your suggestion and will have a look at other possibilities now that I know you are interested.
Mike
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What about the bash to Gressoney on 2nd March? Ready made group!

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=140679
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for your suggestion but I was looking for something a bit cheaper
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mike1958, do note the lift pass is included in that price as is some instruction/guiding .
That considered, the apartment option really is not very expensive at all
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for interest all.

I have now booked https://www.igluski.com/ski-resorts/austria/niederau-oberau/hotel-tirolerhof_4079?holidayid=1456675640&offerid=1434291607 with a different chum
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@mike1958, Are you sorted yet? I’m looking to get away for a week from the 16th March, live just outside Bristol, looking for a larger resort in France or Austria, 49 yrs, intermediate skier, prefer catered chalet or half board.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@damobloke1, Not sorted yet but would preferably like to go within the next 2 weeks to make the most of the great snow that's around at the moment.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We have just booked meribel mottaret for 10 march with mark Warner - £960 including 3v lift pass .... 6 of us from Cirencester ... Happy for anyone to join us !!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy