Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix next week solo off piest

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked a flight to Geneva this Saturday 9th to Saturday 16th hoping to head to Chamonix
Wanting to get some off piest instructor lead guiding.
I did look at UCPA but at 51 they say Im to old for the course? 'computer says no'
Any recommendations or any groups I can hook up with. I'm advanced /intermediate. Own off piest equipment.
I've been under the weather for 3 months but back in action now but not as fit as I would normally be.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@LeglesWonder, you should be fine up to age 55 for off-piste course, and possibly older by negotiation. Recommend you actually call Action Outdoors (UCPA partner organisation in the UK) direct and speak to someone
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that. They have contacted me today. Spaces in Flaine. Have you had any experience of the Flaine option?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@LeglesWonder, yes, I did a week off piste in Flaine a couple of years ago, had a fantastic time. Highly recommended. My instructor was Denis Roget and he was great. All equipment provided including brand new Rossignol Soul 7 skis and backpack . shovel / probe /beep (i used my own boots, have my own avvy gear but didn;t take it and used theirs)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy