Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cracked my goggles :( Need new ones

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I had a fall where I landed on my face/head and have a small crack in my goggles. It’s not gone all the way through, just the inside (somehow!). I’m assuming the anti fog will be compromised and also the structural integrity, so best get new ones.

I love these goggles though, they were a bit of a treat to myself. I’d get an exact replacement but they’ve been discontinued.

They are Zeal Dominators. They have a great anti fog system and are photochromic. These are the two important factors for me. These goggles have never fogged up and they are great in different lights, particular important to me is to increase contrast for low light days.

Can anyone recommend anything similar please?

Zeal said they can replace the lenses with new ones for me but I don’t know what they have that will fit now, and whether they’ll be what I want. And for the cost, I might as well buy brand new and make sure I’m getting exactly what I want.

Oh and I have quite a small face! That’s a factor too
Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Quatsnow, Welcome to Snowheads.

I have a crack on the inside of a pair of my goggles. I carefully put some super glue gel along the line of the crack.

This was probably five years ago. No fogging at all.

If the crack does not interfere with your vision or annoy you then there may be life left in your goggles yet.

And this has also worked on Mrs cads goggles as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
f:0" target="_blank">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-NEW-Unused-Zeal-ZB-13-Dominator-Ski-goggles-with-spare-photochromatic-lens/283365820057?hash=item41f9eb4699:g:f-MAAOSwmfhcTu3K:rk:1Neh Nehf:0

https://www.powerkiteshop.com/zeal_optics_dominator_goggles.htm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I love my Anon Mig goggles, they have poncy Sonar Red zeiss lenses in them and don't steam up.

latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oakley flight deck XM prizm

Love them.

I have the jade lens - seems to do it all. A lot of people recommend the rose lens.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks everyone.i saw that eBay auction but missed the ending.

I have looked at the Prism ones. I met someone wearing them last month and he said he tried the rose lens but didn’t think they were the best. Can’t remember what he changed to, think it might be a blue one. The fact of the choice of colours was making me hesitate a bit, not knowing which would be best.

I might try the superglue trick seeing it’s only a quick three day trip I’m going on this month and then buy new next year.

I’ll check out the anon ones.. not seen those ones before. They look good!

Thanks!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy