Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

23rd 24th Feb - solo looking for options / someone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!
I have a week off, and wnt to go away.

Im 46, male, like to ski all day (with a quickish stop for lunch - but tartiflette may delay this!) and dont mind a night out! But i'm no teenager.... Catered chalet the preferance, but open to suggestions. Last couple of seasons I've done a solo week with Ice & Fire Ski and had a blast!

It's Paris half term, France will be busy, I'm open to sugestions!

Skiing: Been going since 1980, technically crap, but can get down most. Prefer to cruise reds, do some some blacks and happy to dabble off the edge sometimes.
Apres:I like a glass or 3, happy to sit and chill in a bar, love live music and have a love of good food (budget, see below!).
Budget: yeh, it's not great. If I can get a package (flights, transfers, accomadation and some food) for £500ish - thats perfect!
Sharing: Yes. I do snore.... Sorry!

Basically, I want to go, my budget is limited. Anyone any suggestions??

Robin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Robin, I'm a 50 year old male intermediate/advanced skier in almost exactly the same situation, with a similar attitude to skiing ie: I ski all day on fast reds and non technical blacks, though will dabble a little off piste in the right conditions.
Like to have a beer immediately after finishing, and after dinner but don't tend to stay out late so as to be up okay the next morning. Definitely prefer to be catered and preferably a big ski area as I like to cover a fair bit of ground. Looking at similar budget but could go a bit higher, sure there is plenty of late deals out there so I'm open to suggestions. Paul
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This may suit:

http://www.igluski.com/_p4079?holidayId=1456675640

Niederau/Oberau
23 Feb '19
(7nts) Half board Hotel

STN 09:35 - INN 12:30
INN 07:35 - STN 08:35

1 x Twin

£599 pp (based on 2 pax)

Ski Carriage: £40
Lift Pass: £218
Skis and Boots: £59 +
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys.

Paul, due to some work issues it may be I'm unable to get the whole week off now...
Basically, I can't get anything booked
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Walkie1066,

This is down to £499. Are you sorted?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy