Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine and Les Gets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got back yesterday following a week when it just did not stop snowing. The manager in the hotel said that it was the best powder he had seen for 8 years. The conditions last Thursday were particularly good.

Unfortunately it has become warmer and already the Pleney side towards the bottom was becoming packed and a bit icy.

Higher up though the snow was good and there is a big base that should keep things going up to Easter.

If you are going out soon and what to know about a particular run or area leave a message here.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, i'm going to avoriaz 11th march to 18th, what's it like?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jstw, Plenty of snow. So much when I left that the police were stopping cars driving up to the cable car from Morzine if you did not have snow chains on. Wind though has been a problem with many of the lifts closed this weekend. Hopefully when you go the weather will have calmed down and you should have a great week - wish I was there!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Girlfriend over there this week. They had a great off piste day, although a bit foggy. I hope it stays for a while I'm off for Easter. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Roy Hockley, There is a big base of snow so it should still be ok for Easter, certainly above the mid station areas and away from the Pleney side which I think gets too much sun.

Hope you have a good trip.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jealous. yep, just jealous.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi D'mer, so you should be but a massive Avalanche risk here at the moment, everyone is being v.careful, I hope. Did manage a little rando this morning though in a safe spot. how was Utah last week?

cheers

Mart
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
zzz, Hello mate, welcome to SnowHeads. It's not at all addictive you will discover.

Utah was awesome - even though we didn't get a massive dump. We did have one very nice sunny day with around 6-10" fresh. Lots of very good steep skiing too. Piccies here http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showgallery.php/ppuser/384/cat/500 more on the way once I get time to upload them.

Be careful out there - I see Avvy risk at 5/5. Not good...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy