Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Ski Club of GB members about?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Zell Am See at the weekend and thinking of taking a membership out with SCGB to take advantage of their ski guiding, i see that they do a 'refer a friend' scheme that gives a £20 voucher for Snow & Rock to the existing member and 25% off membership for the new member:-

https://www.skiclub.co.uk/refer-a-friend

Would anyone that's already a member like to be my friend? snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be your friend, I'm a current paid up member.

Do you want to send me a PM?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 30-01-19 23:23; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh dear, I missed that by 1 minute.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
2 actually. Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @king key, pm just sent - thanks for the offer too @Jehu,
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Atomic_Mick, have you found the Ski Club of Zell am See Facebook group? It's very active. I believe they ski the surrounding resorts so you need to make sure you have the Supersalzburg lift pass rather than the local one if you want to do that.
Nikki is out there all season and is a brilliant leader. You'll have fun. (I've not been to Zell but have skied with Nikki elsewhere.)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@sugarmoma666, no i hadn't - thanks for the heads up - yes i'd pre-registered for a day of ski guiding next week with Nikki already as a non member but have decided to get a membership anyway just in case i want to do multiple days. I've already paid for the normal Zell/Kaprun pass when booking the trip through Crystal (it saved me money on ski carriage), but they've told me i should be able to upgrade my lift pass in resort.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I had no idea about this membership benefit!

Am trying to convince a pal to join as he is off to Val Disere next week and was tempted by the off piste courses on offer.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
if he is off to val d isere .. a big contingent of members ..no leaders .. meet at the bottom of the solaise by the board for a 9.30 start ... or in the Alex Bar at the hotel Galise you will find a very sociable group of members ...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
limegreen1 wrote:
if he is off to val d isere .. a big contingent of members ..no leaders .. meet at the bottom of the solaise by the board for a 9.30 start ... or in the Alex Bar at the hotel Galise you will find a very sociable group of members ...

Yes I told him that too , I am glad to hear they are still doing that as I am there in 1st week April so my son and I (we are both members) will hopefully meet up with the informal ski group .

But think he is interested in the off piste specific course too.
And they are half price for Ski Club of Great Britain members.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy