Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier looking to team up in Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
My skipal has had to cry off so I am looking for someone to travel and ski with.
I have skied many years but these days I am happy to cruise serenely and enjoy the mountains in a more leisurely way. More Stan Getz than Art Blakey!
I would be looking for a good late booking Chalet deal in Feb, preferably.
Let me know if this sounds of interest.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This weekend too close for you? How old are you and what is your preferred slope type? I'm trying to work out if I can get next week away, but if I can, it'll likely be a high end French Catered Chalet.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
We have a room left in Chalet Panorama in Maria Alm, Austria. 9-16 Feb . Salzburg airport is about an hour away, we have arrivals at 12.30pm & 2.30pm to share transfers?
There are 10 of us varying ages, mostly intermediate/ advance skiers- the skiing there is fantastic and we are definitely more chilled skiers now!
It is food and alcohol included with an incredible French chef & spa area. Room is ensuite.
Let me know if you are interested- the price is GBP1572 for the room but very negotiable as we have to pay for the room if we can't fill it!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi
Whats your budget. I've been looking at all in deals at £5-600 including travel, but they are probably not "high end".
I'm 72 and I try to ski conservatively these days on the reds.
Regards
Richard
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yea, I think I'm looking a little bit more at the £900 range all in. I'm also a bit of a charger on the blues and reds Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok good luck, I'll keep looking for a match.
Cheers
R
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All sorted. Thanks for your responses.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richdl,

Come on. Spill the beans! Where are you heading? Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arabba on the BB
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi
The rooms have been filled
Thanks
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am in the same boat. My ski buddy did his knee. I am flying into Geneva from Australia on the 7th Feb, yep that's this Thurs, for skiing 9th to 23rd Feb anywhere easy to get to from Geneva airport. Prefer Zermatt but 3V and The Arlberg are good. I am a fast-ish blue and black piste skier with the occasional off piste foray. A budget traveller, single male who goes to ski, not sit in a hot tub. I like to enjoy the trip as well, so a few laughs, a few beers/wines and stories are good along with the skiing. All options considered, as I do like company bothon andoff the slopes.
Thanks
John
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sorry. I have found a group now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy