Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski bus in Les Carroz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're staying in Les Fermes du Soleil at Les Carroz in a couple months. Can anyone help make sense of the new ski bus route that was published for this season?
https://winter.lescarroz.com/images/BAT3PlanoramaCarroz_Circulation_2018-19.pdf

I seem to remember the old map indicating a bus stop of the Line A near the tourism office, but that seems to have been removed now?
I was planning on using that stop in the morning instead of the one in front of P&V to save some time riding the bus all around town (at the expense of possibly not having a seat, yeah).
Wondering now if that would still be an option? If not, how long does the drive around town take in the early morning 8-9 am?

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you walk to the Tourist Office the busses taking you up to gondola stop across the road, directly by the SUNOTEL/INTERSPORT Shop. You can get the A,C, CL or D Line, whichever arrives first.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You have identified the one advantage of getting on behind Les Fermes, you get a seat, but it does them head out to Pre du Bois before heading back in. So if you are happy to carry your skis a bit further@skier52, is right, all buses go to the telecabine from the stop opposite the tourism office.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks @Cheesie168 and @skier52. We have rented lockers at the gondola so won't have to carry the skis anyway. I was just worried that the bus stop near the tourist office doesn't appear in the new 2018/2019 bus route map.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@chenav, if you have a locker then it is a nice stroll across the square and you are done. You can also jump any bus on the way back as all stop at the tourism office. Or just walk back down the hill, it is a gentle stroll and stretches the legs.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy