Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard lessons Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So as Chief Administrative Officer in my house, it's my job to book our ski/snowboard trips... headed to Verbier tomorrow and *cough* may have forgotten to book snowboard lessons for my other half (sorted myself on a week with Warren Smith yonks ago).

Alas... no-one seems to be running group snowboard lessons (so I guess getting in earlier wouldn't have solved it anyway).

Have tried Adrenalin, Altitude, Vivid & Independent. Am I missing any others who run group lessons?

If not - any recommendations for privates? Anyone who wants to share the cost with an intermediate?!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try European Snowsports. ES Ride is their snowboarding branch.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A few years ago now, but my son did a week's group snowboard lessons with the Ecole Suisse de Ski (ESS) in La Tzoumaz. I've just just checked and yes, they do group snowboard lessons - see www.tzoumazbooking.com/web/?page_id=1610&lang=en or email info@tzoumazbooking.com or 'phone +41 27 306 5272.

When my son did his course, it got 'commuted to private lesson' as he was the only person who turned up, but it didn't cost him any extra. However, I'm not saying they always apply this policy.

If your partner is a learner, they’ll have to get over to the La Tzoumaz télécabine base for the 13:25 start, but if an intermediate, then they meet up at the Savoleyres summit. They will need to take the Savoleyres Sud télécabine up from Verbier to Savoleyres. It's all on the website.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sun 3-02-19 6:19; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thankyou @gilo and @LaForet!

Looks like ES only do privates (but have added to the list of backup options) - but ESS look like they could be a winner. Will give them a call in the morning... from the airport over a bloody mary most likely.

Gotta get him in some kind of tuition otherwise this widening gap that we have (I am a much better skiier than he is snowboarder) is going to put a dampener on my ability to drag him on repeated trips. His issue is mainly confidence hence group lessons are OK I reckon. He just needs a watchful eye.

Much thanks!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy